Sunday, August 06, 2006

Murder Mystery Extravaganza


In answer to Ange's comment - the murder mystery night was fun! About 30 people showed and most of them were keen to get into character and play along. Lots of great outfits too!

Here I am dressed as Audrey Hepburn, Ange B on the far right is Tammy Wynette and sorry Steph but I can't remember who your character was!

A big thank you to everyone who came, we raised just over $600!

BTW if anyone was wondering about my search for a yello M&M man, I found one :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:44 pm

    hey bec spires!

    thats awesome about your fundraiser!! i should maybe do one of those tee hee

    you guys look great!!

    my temp jobs are boring and i want to start at credo now. i guess that means more effort in fundraising for kat kat!! but its good, its making me realise where i really want to be right now

    ReplyDelete