Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back 2 School



Yesterday at uni was Back 2 School day - the plan: convince a bunch of uni students to collect sponsors who will pay to see them wear their school uniforms to uni...

It's fun seeing everyone looking like school kids again, we also took over the concourse with stalls of fun schooly things to do (I learnt how to write Re-be-ca in Japanese) and fairy floss!

Why? to raise money for HEED (Health Education Economic Developement), specifically establishing slum schools in Bangledesh.

Here is a picture from last year (I didn't wear my uniform this year- chose to donate instead).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bec Spires!

    Praise God for B2S! And a big thanks for all your efforts this year, you were most wonderful :)

    I am a little worried, however, about the state of my teeth. I ate a lot of fairyfloss that day...

    ReplyDelete