Monday, February 04, 2008

Never a dull moment on Mountain St

This what I saw as I arrived at work this morning (photo from SMH), the pink building on the right is where my (Barneys) office is!

There was apparently an explosion last night, which has made a big mess and sucked 2 of the windows out of our office. A lot of glass from Nandos (where the explosion happened) has been thrown across the road with such forced it's knocked down the fence around the old fire guttered Barneys building. It hasn't even been 2 years since our fire...

I'm not sure whether it's significant but this morning I was wondering if I should have chips with my Nando's chicken pita meal at dinner tonight or be more healthy and have salad... I guess I don't have to answer that question anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment