Thursday, September 04, 2008

I think almost everyone knows my news now - do you?

I've managed to surprise myself over the last 13 weeks, generally I'm hopeless at keeping secrets but I guess when they're mine it's easier...

So it's out there, in person, in cyberspace, in gossip-land. We're having a baby, officially on 11th March 2009 but you know these little critters, they are often quite unpredictable and can arrive anytime.

It's been a lot harder to tell people than I imagined, by email, on facebook and here has been quite easy but in person... It's like I'm embarrassed for people to know, which is quite silly. As one of my friends said "you have been married for 5 years Bec, it's ok..."

Now I can finally use the cute pregnancy countdown script thingy I made when I was about 5 weeks along. I'll put it on the page somewhere on the right :-)

Stay tuned for more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment