Saturday, November 06, 2010

First Casualty

Warning: this post contains images that may disturb some viewers

Last week I noticed one of the fish was swimming strangely, it seemed to be struggling to stay upright. On closer inspection I discovered it was quite bloated and had a large bruise on it's belly.

A while later when I looked in the tank the sick fish had disappeared. I thought it may have gotten stuck on one of the plants or rocks and knew I should look for it but it was late and I was tired...

The next day I found this




I'm pretty sure the dead or dying fish was discovered by one of the catfish who was excited to have such a yummy snack!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone and edited on the computer - apologies for my bad spelling - I blame iPhone predictive text!

1 comment:

  1. wow is that a fish skeleton?

    poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete