Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My blogging and fish keeping skills need to be developed...

This is a picture Stuart made of us, I tried to upload it into my profile but it didn't work, obviously my blogging skills are yet to be developed fully.

My baby fish are sick :-( I have this horrible feeling that I've poisoned them somehow but I can't work out what I've done to them... I've tested the water and it seems ok. For now I'll keep doing partial water changes regularly and hope the next time I look at them they'll be swimming the right way up.

The fish in the big tank are fine though, except for Cheeky who is missing a chunk out of his tail... I haven't worked out which of the bigger fish did it yet but when I do...

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I am the first to comment on your fantabulous blog.
    I hope your fish get better soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Yet another credo blogger!

    BEC SPIRES- MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

    Something does seem a little fishy. Perhaps it is the pH of the ammonium?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:30 pm

    haha naughty big fishies!!

    ReplyDelete