Saturday, June 02, 2007

Catching up on the news

Well, it's been a while so I thought I should write something down.
My news so far:
1. My brother is now engaged to Katie, and he didn't tell me :-( but I'm over it now ;- )
2. He also bought a cute little red Alfa Romeo
3. My dad found out he broke his knee when he tripped over a pallet in a hardware shop more than a month ago. (Knees seem to feature a lot in my life lately - one of our Mongolia team members is also having knee trouble)
4. I'm going to Monogolia in just over 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. The Uni semester is coming to an end and I'm going to miss seeing all the Credoites in the next 2 months (although get to hang out with Mongolia team credoites - cool!)
6. I made Dahl for dinner and it was good (restored my faith in lentils)
7. In preparation for painting our lounge room, Stu and I rearranged our house today, we now have a temporary lounge room in the massive space we use as a kitchen/dining/sun room
8. We also pulled the board off the fireplace in our bedroom and found a really old cute gas stove thingy
9. I have been to 4 Nutrimetics parties in the last 2 months (my excuse is my sister became a consultant)
10. I keep waking up early and not being able to go back to sleep because I'm thinking about Mongolia
11. Did I mention I'm going to Mongolia in just over 3 weeks?!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy Bec,
    Hey what are you doing reading this , you're supposed to be praying for knees and thinking about Mongolia!

    ReplyDelete