Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Today I am 30

And it feels the same as being 29 ;-) I am thankful for 30 mostly good years and for almost 30 years of having a relationship with God, which, as MIke reminded us on Sunday at church, is perfect because of Jesus!

As part of a work exercise this week, I took the Clifton Strengthsfinder test which measures the presence of talent in 34 categories called "themes." These themes were determined by The Gallup Organization as those that most consistently predict outstanding performance. The greater the presence of a theme of talent within a person, the more likely that person is to spontaneously exhibit those talents in day-to-day behaviors.

My five themes were: Harmony, Consistency, Connectedness, Responsibility and Individualization. I was going to post all of the descriptions but they're a bit long for one post, maybe I'll post them one by one and you can see if they really do describe me... I think some of them do quite well!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:35 pm

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEC SPIRES!!

    hope you had a fun day! i enjoyed the cake katty made for you =) cake is yum.

    and how great is Jesus. so wonderful that our relationship with Him is Perfect.

    see you thursday!

    love miss jeanette

    ReplyDelete