Thursday, October 04, 2007

Must do work...


Have you ever had those mornings when you spend an hour at your computer but aren't really sure what you were doing?

I know I should do work, and I know I have work to do, I guess I should just do it...

In other news, I have managed to stay on top of my exercise regime - I even exercised 5 times last week without going to the gym!

I have had 2 days of extreme socialness, Trivia and the biggest schnitzels you've ever seen at The White Cockatoo in Petersham on Tuesday night with Bible Study; Yum Cha yesterday with Credo SaNers and last night I went to a Nutrimetics training evening with my sister! (No I'm not becoming a nutrimetics salesperson, I just went because she said it would be fun and I got free stuff).

The nutrimetics thing was surprisingly fun, I guess that's what happens when you put 30 women in a room and give them beauty products to play with.

So now, back to work - or maybe I should find a pretty picture to put with this post... This is the younger generation of my family from Left to right, Liz, Chloe with mum Belinda, Stuart, Jono & his fiance Katie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment