Friday, October 15, 2010

Fish!

Those of you who know me will know that I have a soft spot in my heart for fish, not eating fish, but any fish I can watch swimming around doing it's thing in the water. I have, at various times kept fish in a tank inherited from some friends years ago.

Earlier this year our last surviving goldfish Nemo died. Since then we have wanted to buy some more fish but haven't managed to her around to it. Last week one of my friends posted on Facebook that she had some fish that nobody wanted and she was thinking of euthanasing them. Knowing we had a tank sitting in the garage waiting to be filled again and not liking the thought of a few little fishies dying because they were unwanted, I offered to take them.

I thought it might be fun (and slightly nerdy) to document for you all the progress of my new tank of fish so, here goes...

1 comment: