Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who is in the tank? (2)




These little guys are Black Neon Tetra's they tend to stick together and seem to be a bit calmer than most of the other fish in the tank.





The majority of my fish are guppies, on the right you can see some female guppies swimming around, they are bigger and not as pretty as the male guppies. You can see a couple of male guppies in the photo below (sorry it's not a very good photo). They have big colourful fan tails and fins.



There are 16 guppies in the tank, 2
of them are babies - apparently female guppies are always pregnant! I hope these ones don't breed too often, I'm not sure my tank can cope with two many more fish!

My next goal is to take a decent photo of the two catfish and write a post about them. It may take a while as they are very good at hiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment