Sunday, October 10, 2010

Toilet training?

Today Aston asked me to change his nappy a number of times (even when it didn't need changing). He's never asked me to change his nappy before, usually he fights and protests when I suggest it but today he came up to me, said "change" and was quite happy to lie down on the floor and have his nappy changed.

We also had to change Baby's nappy.Baby is a Teddy that Aston has been treating like a baby- changing his nappy, giving him pretend baths, putting him to bed etc. I can't remember how it all started but now Baby gets five star treatment! Today at Nana's house Baby even went to the toilet.

A while after Baby went to the toilet Aston started to say "poo, poo" and ran to the bathroom, it seemed that he wanted to go to the toilet too. I put him on but nothing happened. I'm wondering if this means he's ready to start learning how to use the toilet.

I'm not sure I'm ready yet...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment